TERMS OF CONDITIONS
NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE CLARITYLOTTERYSYSTEMS SOFTWARE IF YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED USER IN AN ORGANIZATION/PRIVATE THAT HAS ACCEPTED THESE TERMS IN WRITING -SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Authorized Users may not:
- (a) create your own independently searchable database of Materials;
- (b) store, distribute or transmit any content through the Digital Library and Electronic Publications that: (i) is defamatory, libelous, pornographic or obscene (unless such content is reasonably related to professional responsibilities); or (ii) otherwise breaches any law, statute, regulation, standard, or code of practice of any relevant authority;
- (c) attempt to disassemble, reverse engineer or reverse compile any of the Digital Library and Electronic Publications and software, with respect to technology related to the Digital Library and Electronic Publications, otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form;
- (d) use the Digital Library and Electronic Publications or Materials in any fashion that infringes the copyright or proprietary interests therein, including, but not limited to, exploiting the goodwill of Claritylotterysystems ‘s software, including its trademarks, service marks, or logos;
- (e) remove or obscure the copyright notices or other notices contained in Materials;
- (f) access or use the Digital Library and Electronic Publications via mechanical, programmatic, robotic, scripted or any other automated means not provided as part of the Digital Library and Electronic Publications. Use of the Digital Library and Electronic Publications is permitted only via manually conducted, discrete, individual search and retrieval activities; or
- (g) offer any part of the Online Services or Materials for commercial resale or commercial redistribution in any medium or use the Digital Library and Electronic Publications or Materials to compete with the business of Claritylotterysystems.
Download orders do not qualify for refunds even if you also ordered and returned software cds because once you receive the download codes, it is the same as having installed the software.
However we ONLY offer a refund in rare instances see below Q:
Customers will receive a refund minus our order processing and banking fees (up to 10% of the purchase price. Software purchased directly from Claritylotterysystems if returned within 15 days of purchase are eligible for a refund. Digital products, which are purchased or which are downloadable, such as certain eBooks, videos and training are not eligible for return or a refund. To obtain a refund, the customer will be required to supply their order and online access code information to Customer Service.
Q: do you have a refund policy, return policy or money-back guarantee?
A: In rare instances and only within 15 days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities Clarity Pick 3 will not function, we may, at our discretion, issue a refund minus our order processing and banking fees (up to 10% of the purchase price).
IMPORTANT: On a refund we will deactivate your copy of Clarity Pick 3 and render it useless by revoking your license file as its a downloadable digital product that can not be reversed as you have activated it on your system. Under normal circumstances there are no refunds on digital products as its downloaded to your computer.
In such instances, we require that you provide enough information for us to positively identify your purchase transaction (e.g., order number, your company name, date of transaction, activation code, number of licenses purchased, etc.). If we are able to positively identify your order, and if your request is made within 15 days of purchase. Claritylotterysystems is not responsible for lost, delayed, or misdirected mail or email, delays for downloading, or other communication system delays.
Acceptance of this Policy
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for Clarity Pick 3, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy. If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask that you do not place an order with us. Please contact us should you have any questions regarding our refund policy.